Lumino Web Design SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
The goal of SEO, or search engine optimization, is to increase traffic to your website - through organic searches and paid searches (for example a Google AdWord). Most people are referring to "organic" searches when they talk about SEO. "Organic" results are the body of search results you find when you enter a word or phrase into a Google "search" field. "Paid" searches usually appear with a highlighted background at the top of the results page or in the right margin - divided by a line, and are typically called Search Engine Marketing or SEM.
A high ranking "organic" search result is not only free advertising for your business, it usually carries more clout than any "paid" search on the same page. Typically consumers place more value on "organic" searches than "paid" searches.
So, what do you need to do to "score" a better ranking on Google? SEO experts use a host of different techniques to work on moving your web- site up the ladder of pages to that elusive number one page rank. Unfortunately, there is no shortage of "so-called SEO experts" who use unethical methods and make exaggerated promises. Do not be fooled by promises of overnight success. There is no short cut to the top!
Search engine optimization requires comprehensive knowledge and skills in the areas of programming, design, social media, algorithms and statistics - and it is time consuming. Hand the job over to Lumino Web Design and you won't be disappointed.
Each Lumino Web Design product comes complete with initial search engine optimization. That means every Lumino web design is "search engine friendly" right off the mark. In addition, we offer a subscription for ongoing search engine optimization called Lumino SEO. See the list of features included in this web upgrade package below.
What's included in Lumino Web Design SEO - Search Engine Optimization
Target the customer who is actively looking for your service!
- FREE SEO SET-UP with premium website
- On-page/site SEO recommendations
- Hands-On SEO changes to website / web pages
- Keyword research
- Keyword recommendations
- Content creation suggestions
- Content development
- Content promotion / Viral "Pushes"
- Link building recommendations
- Hands-On Link Building Services
- Registration of site on Google Analytics and Bing places
- Google Analytics Reporting
- Registration of site on a host of local directories (creates backlinks to your website)
- Analysis of competition with respect to keywords and external links
- Recommendations for keywords and link exchange
- Recommendations for Search Engine Marketing (SEM) such as Google AdWords
- Establishing of Facebook and Twitter pages
- Social Media Marketing Recommendations
Read the Lumino SEO Blog for more information about Search Engine Optimization and free SEO tips and tricks:
Lumino SEO - Search Engine Optimization - Blog
Read about Search Engine Optimization in this Wikipedia article:
Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Wikipedia
Search Engine Marketing or SEM is an inexpensive and effective supplemental way to achieve good visibility of your web site. You will find more information about SEM in the Lumino SEO Blog (see link above) and in this Wikipedia article:
Search Engine Marketing - SEM - Wikipedia