Lumino Web Design Online Billing Solution
Do you travel a lot? Do you sometimes work from home and sometimes from an office? Do you currently pay a "per-user licence fee" for your billing system? Do you have to upgrade each year? Save money and streamline operations! Consider switching to electronic billing by Lumino - integrates seamlessly with Lumino E-Commerce.
Lumino Electronic Billing includes:
Lumino Online Billing - Short System Description
- Clean, well-designed electronic billing system
- Send invoices via e-mail (avoid buying PDF maker $1999)
- Create collection notices and credit notes
- Easy to edit due date, sales tax, discounts etc.
- All records remain secure on host server
- Employees can be given access
- Access from anywhere - web-based
- Yearly updates included
- One month free customer support
Below is a screenshot of an invoice list in Lumino Invoice. The list shows a toolbar to the left of each invoice, and then the invoice number, the company issuing the invoice (the invoicing system may be used for several different companies), the customer name (erased here for privacy protection), the total and the status of the invoice (Inv, Warn, Coll, Cre).
The buttons on the left hand side enable you to:
- Sel - Select the invoice for printing or viewing
- - Edit the inovoice
- - Make a duplicate of the invoice for another customer
- - Send an electronic shipping confirmation to the customer
- - Send an electronic invoice (email invoice) to the customer or any other email address
- - Register payment from customer. Partial payments can be registered.
- - Mark the invoice as "deleted" or "void".
On the far right side, the check boxes will indicate the invoice status. For example, if an invoice has been fully paid, the money icon on the right hand side will be marked as checked.
Below is a screenshot of an invoice that is ready to be printed or you may choose to save this invoice as a PDF file.
If you clicked on the icon as explained above, then the following screen will be displayed. You may now edit the standard invoice text, enter e-mail address(es) and click the "Send" buttons. This will then send an e-mail with the indicated text to the specified e-mail address(es). As you can see from the screenshot below, the actual invoice will open when the customer clicks on the "invoice" link in the e-mail.
Bill from any computer. No "per user" fees!
Learn more about electronic bill presentation and payment.
Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment - Wikipedia
Learn more about electronic payment systems such as PayPal and Google Checkout, SmartCards, credit cards...
Electronic Payment Systems - Wikipedia